让我们共同举杯……
Let’s raise our glasses to……
我提议……
I would like to propose a toast to ……
请允许我……
Please allow me to ……
我提议为我们之间的友谊干杯
Allow me to raise the glass to our friendship
祝愿您健康
To your good health
祝您幸福
To your happiness
愿您年年有今日,岁岁有今朝
Wish every morning you wake up like this day and happiness come along to you in the following years.
最后我预祝研讨会圆满成功,祝愿来自海外的专家学者和全国各地的朋友们在上海生活愉快
In conclusion, I wish the symposium a complete success. I wish our overseas experts and scholars, and Chinese friends from various parts of the country a pleasant stay in Shanghai.
让我们为本届会议的圆满成功结束而共同努力
Let’s work together for a successful conclusion of this meeting.
我相信,在各位朋友的努力下,我们的研讨会一定能取得丰硕的成果
I believe that our symposium is bound for abundant accomplishment through your hard work.
女士们,先生们,我再次感谢各位嘉宾的光临。最后,我祝愿各位新年身体健康、万事如意
Ladies and gentlemen, I’d like to thank you again for coming to the party. And I wish everyone of you good health and the very best of luck in everything in the new year.
让我们在这年终岁末之际,祝贺这喜庆佳节
I’d like to toast with you to this happy occasion at the end of the year.
我为有幸参加这次精彩的聚会,再次向您深表谢意
Thank you very much again for this wonderful party.