JOKE 2A little boy asked his father: Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?The father replied: I don ’t know son. I ’m still paying!!
one girl went to the preacher and confessed her sin.
有个女孩向神父告解她所犯的罪………
girl: father, i have sinned.
女孩:神父,我有罪
preacher: what did you do, little girl?
神父:孩子,你犯了什麽罪呢?
girl: yesterday, i called a man a “son of a bitch.“
女孩:昨天,我骂了某个男人一句 「你这个狗娘养的 」
preacher: why? what did he do to you?
神父:为什麽?他对你做了什麽吗?
girl: he touched my breast.
女孩:他……他摸我的胸部
preacher: you mean like this? (the guy did it.)
神父:你是说像这样子吗?(神父伸手摸女孩的胸部)
girl: (a little shy from the touch) yes.
女孩:(因为神父的举动而有一些害羞)嗯……是的
preacher: that“s no reason to call him that.
神父:只是这样子的话你没有理由骂他啊
girl: but he also took off my cloth.
女孩:但是……他又把我的衣服脱掉……
preacher: you mean like this? (he did it again.)
神父:你是说像这样子吗?(神父动手脱掉女孩的衣服)
girl: yes, that“s what he did.
女孩:是的,是这样子没错
preacher: that“s still no reason to call him that.
神父:可是这样子你还是没有理由骂他啊
girl: and he put his you-know-what into my you-know-what...
女孩:然後……他把他的……那个……放到我的……那个……里面……
preacher: (evil laugh...) you mean like this? (and you-know-what)
神父:(奸笑貌)你是说像这样子吗?(神父和女孩就那个那个了)
girl: (after a few minutes...) ugh... yeah, that“s what he did...
女孩:(数分钟後)喔……是的……就是这样子………
preacher: my dear girl, that“s still no reason to call him a...
神父:我亲爱的孩子,就算是这样你还是没有理由骂他「你这个………」
girl: but he had aids!!
女孩:但是他有爱滋病呀!!
preacher: that son of a bitch!!!
神父:那个狗娘养的!!!