41.Is your factory any different from other plastics factories? 你们工厂和其他塑胶工厂有何差别呢?
42.Yes, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average. 是的,我们的生产速度是其他工厂两倍。
43.I'd like to explain what makes this factory special. 我要向你说明本工厂的特性。
44.This is the most fully-automated factory we have. 这是我们的全自动化工厂。
45.It's the most up-to-date in the industry. 这是同业中最新型的。
46.We've increased our efficiency by 20% through automation. 通过自动化我们的效率增加了20%.
47.Could you tell me the cost of production per unit? 请你告诉我每件成品的生产成本好吗?
48.I'm afraid I don't know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section. 恐怕我不知道,让我来询问一下该组的负责人。
49.I'm not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that. 关于那事我不敢确定,蒋先生应该知道答案。
50.Let me direct that question to the manager. 让我直接问经理好了。
51.I’m not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable. 那部分我不熟悉,让我找专业人士来说明。
52.Yes, I'd like to know your daily production. 是的,我想知道你们的日生产额。
53.Is there anything you"d like to know? 你想知道什么?
54.Is there anything I can explain fully? 有什么事情要我详细说明的吗?
55.What did you think of our factories? 你认为我们的工厂怎样?
56.I was impressed very much. 我有深刻的印象。
57.thank you very much for giving us your valuable time. 我们占用了你宝贵的时间,非常感谢。
58.We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory. 你离开工厂时,我们有件小礼物要送给你。