1 I understand all your prices are on CIF basis. We'd rather have you quote us FOB prices.
得知你方报的都是到岸价,希望能给我们报船上交货价。
2 Would you please give us a rough idea of the quantity you require?
请告知你方大概要订多少?
3 We handle export of microwave ovens and would take the liberty to send you our price list for your reference.
我们经营微波炉出口业务,现冒昧给你方寄去我方报价单供参考。
4 We were pleased to hear from your letter of 6 August that you were
impressed with our selection of toys.
我们很高兴收到你方8月6日来函得知你方对我们的玩具非常感兴趣。
5 We have a wide selection of sweaters that will appeal to all ages, and in particular the teenager market which you specified.
我们有各种各样适合各个年龄层次的羊毛衫,特别是您专门提到的青少年市场。
6 Our factory would have no problem in turning out the 2000 units you asked for in your inquiry.
我们工厂完全可以生产出你方询价单中要求的2000件货品。
7 We can supply from stock and will have no trouble in meeting your delivery date.
我们可提供现货并按你方所定日期交货。
8 I am pleased to say that we will be able to deliver the transport facilities you require.
很高兴告诉您你方要求的运输设备我方可以发货。
9 We can offer door-to-door delivery services.
我们可提供送货上门服务。
10 We can assure you that our products are the most outstanding ones on the market today, and we offer a five-year guarantee.
我们可以向您保证我方产品是当今市场上最好的,并且可提供5年保修期。
11 Please find enclosed our current catalogue and price-list quoting CIF New York.
随函附上我方最新的产品目录及CIF纽约报价单。
12 The samples you asked for will follow by separate post.
贵方所要样品另行邮寄。
13 Our stock of this commodity is limited, please place your order without delay.
我方此类商品的存货有限,请尽快订货。
14 Here is a price list together with a booklet illustrating our products.
这儿有一份价目单和介绍说明我方产品的小册子。
15 All our garments are now poly-cotton, which is stronger, needs little ironing, and allows variations in patterns.
现在我们的服装都是涤棉料的,质地坚韧,不用熨烫并且花样繁多。
16 We hope to hear from you soon and can assure you that your order will be dealt with promptly.
希望尽快收到贵方答复,我们保证及时处理对方定单。
17 I hope we can conclude the transaction at this price.
希望我们能就此价格达成交易。
18 I am sorry that we are unable to make you an offer for the time being.
很抱歉目前我们不能报盘。
19 Thank you for your inquiry, but we cannot make you an offer right now because we are presently unable to obtain appropriate materials.
谢谢贵方询价,但我们不能马上发盘,因为目前我们得不到合适的原料。
20 Since Tom Lee is our sole agent for our products in Korea, we can't make you a direct offer.
因为汤姆?李是我方产品在韩国的独家代理人,所以我们不能直接向您发盘。