45. That's really something.(真了不起。)
46. Excuse me for a moment.(失陪一会儿。)
47. I'm dying[很想] to see you.(我真想见你。)
48. I'm flattered.(过奖了。)
49. You can never tell.(不知道/谁也没把握。)
50. I won't buy[相信;接受] you story.(我不信你那一套。)
51. It hurts like hell!(疼死啦!)
52. It can't be helped.(无能为力。)
53. Sorry to bother you.(抱歉打扰你。[事前])
Sorry to have bothered you.(抱歉打扰你。[事后])
54. Stay out of this matter, please.(请别管这事。)
55. I'll make it up to you.(我会赔偿的。)
56. I'm very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry.(十分抱歉)
57. Let's forgive and forget.(让我们摈弃前嫌。)58. I've heard so much about you!(久仰大名!)
58. Don't underestimate me.(别小看我。)
59. She gives me a headache.(她让我头疼。)
60. You're wasting you breath.(你在白费口舌)
61. Don't get on my nerves!(不要搅得我心烦。)
62. His argument doesn't hold water.(他的论点站不住脚)
63. You've got to do something.(你一定要想办法。)
64. Don't look wise.(别自作聪明)
65. You're going too far!(你太过分了!)
66. Don't bury your head in the sand.(不要逃避现实。)
67. Nothing works.(什么都不对劲儿。)
68. Money will come and go.(钱乃身外之物。)
69. He's been behind bars for almost 30 years.(他坐了将近30年牢。)
70. You have my word.(我保证。)
71. He hit the ceiling at the news.(他听到那消息暴跳如雷/大发雷霆)
72. You're too outspoken.(你太直率了。)
73. Every dog has his day.(凡人皆有得意时。)
74. Are you out of you mind?(你疯了吗?)
75. He's been everywhere.(他到处都去过了。)
76. Who is to blame?(该怪谁?)
77. There're a lot of rumors going around.(很多流言流传着。)
78. I don't feel up to that.(我觉得不能胜任那工作。)
79. I'm mad at myself.(我生自己的气。)
80. It's raining cats and dogs.(下着倾盆大雨。)
81. What the hell are you doing?(你到底在做什么?)
82. I can't seem to get to sleep.(我好象睡不着。)
83. You look very serious about something.(你似乎有很严重的事。)
84. I hope I'm not in the way.(我希望没有造成妨碍。)
85. A fool never learns.(傻瓜永远学不会。)
86. What brings you to Beijing?(什么风把你吹到北京来的?)
87. She looks blue.(她满面忧伤.)