问:抱负和天赋,哪个对成功来说更重要? I think it's a combination of the two. But to reach success, you need to do a lot of work.
罗:我认为成功是两者的结合。但要取得成功,你必须付出很多努力。 Have you ever taken an IQ test?
问:你有没有做过智商测试? No, never.
罗:没有,从来没做过。 How politically committed are you?
问:你对政治的兴趣如何? I'm only a little interested in politics. But I'm always on top of the news, both in Brazil and abroad.
罗:我对政治只有一点点兴趣。但我一直关注新闻,包括巴西新闻和国外新闻。 Do you consider your carbon footprint?
问:你考虑过自己的碳足迹吗? I've been thinking about this more now that I'm partner of 9ine. We all need to be more aware of this.
罗:成为9ine的合伙人以后,现在我对这个问题更加关注。我们都需要更关注这个问题。 Do you have more than one home?
问:你是否有多于一处住所? Yes, because of all my travelling. I have one in Sao Paulo and another in Rio de Janeiro. In Europe, I have an apartment in Madrid and another in Paris.
罗:是的,因为我出差很多。我在圣保罗有一处住所,在里约热内卢也有一处。在欧洲,我在马德里和巴黎各有一套公寓。 What would you like to own that you don't currently possess?
问:你现在有什么想得到但还没有得到的东西? Nothing. I would just like Brazil to be a fairer country.
罗:没有,我只希望巴西成为一个更公平的国家。 What's your biggest extravagance?
问:你做过的最奢侈的事情是什么? I was always a simple guy. I was never one for extravagances. But, if I had to say something, it would be having dinner at La Tour d'Argent in Paris.
罗:我一直比较简朴。我从不追求奢侈。但如果非要说一件事,那就是,在巴黎银塔餐厅(La Tour d'Argent)吃过一次晚餐。 In what place are you happiest?
问:在哪里你觉得最快乐? I was born in Rio de Janeiro; Sao Paulo is the city I made my own; and I always feel good in Madrid. It's hard to choose.
罗:里约热内卢是我出生的地方,圣保罗已成为我的第二故乡,我也一直喜欢马德里。因此很难选择。 What ambitions do you still have?
问:你现在还有什么梦想? I would like to be some kind of leader in Brazilian football; to work to develop sport in the country.
罗:我想成为巴西足球的一名领导,为这个国家的体育发展做出贡献。 What drives you on?
问:你生活的动力是什么。 Tomorrow.
罗:明天。 What is the greatest achievement of your life so far?
问:迄今为止你人生中最大的成就是什么? The 2002 World Cup title in Japan.
罗:2002年日本世界杯。 What has been your greatest disappointment?
问:你最大的失败是什么? The 1998 World Cup defeat.
罗:1998年世界杯败北。 If your 20-year-old self could see you now, what would he think?
问:如果20岁的你可以看到现在的你,他会怎么想? I think he would be proud.
罗:我想他会感到骄傲的。 If you lost everything tomorrow, what would you do?
问:假如明天你失去了一切,你会怎么做? I would rebuild everything.
罗:我会重头再来。 If you had to rate your satisfaction with your life so far, out of 10, what would you score?
问:如果你给自己的生活满意度打分,满分是10分,那么你会打多少分? Definitely 10. I am very happy about everything that I have done so far.
罗:肯定是10分。我对自己迄今做过的一切都非常满意。