业务外语范文对话1
1)A:We can offer you this in different levels of quality.
A:这产品我们有三种不同等级的品质。
B: Is there much of a difference in price ?
B:价钱也有很大的分别吧?
A: Yes ,the economy model is about 3% less.
A:是的,经济型的大约便宜3%.
B: We‘ll take that one .
B:我们就买那种。
2)A: Is this going to satisfy your requirements ?
A:这种的合你的要求吗?
B: Actually , it is more than we need .
B:事实上,已超出我们所需要的。
A: We can give you a little cheaper model .
A:我们可以提供你便宜一点的型式。
B: Let me see the specifications for that .
B:让我看看它的规格说明书吧。
3)A: You‘re asking too much for this part .
A:这零件你们要价太高了。
B: we have some cheaper ones .
B:我们有便宜一点的。
A: What is the price difference ?
A:价钱差多少?
B: The basic model will cost about 1% less
B:基本型的便宜约1%左右。
4)A: How many different models of this do you offer?
A:这个你们有多少种不同的型式。
B: We have five different ones .
B:五种
A: Is there much of a price difference .
A:价钱有很大的差别吗?
B: Yes, so we had better look over your specifications.
B:是的,所以我们最好先把您的规格说明细看一遍。
业务外语范文对话2
1)A: The last order didn‘t work out too well for us
A:上回订的货用起来不怎么顺。
B: What was wrong?
B:有什么问题吗?
A: We were developing too much waste .
A:生产出来的废品太多了。
B: I suggest you go up to our next higher price level.
B:我建议您采用我们价格再高一级的货
2)A: Did the material work out well for you ?
A:那些材料进行的顺利吗?
B: Not really .
B:不怎么好。
A: What was wrong?
A:怎么啦?
B: We felt that the price was too high for the quality .
B:我们觉得以这样的品质价钱太高了。
3) A: Has our material been all right ?
A:我们的原材料没问题吧?
B: I‘m afraid not .
B:有问题呢。
A: Maybe you should order a little better quality
A:也许您应该买品质好一点的
B: Yes, we might have to do that .
B:是呀,恐怕只有这么做了。
08) A: I think you had better come out to the factory .
A:我看你最好走一趟工厂,
B: Is there something wrong .
B:出了什么事吗
A: Yes ,your last shipment wasn‘t up to par .
A:嗯,你上次送去的货没有达到标准
B: Let ‘s go out and have a look at it .
走,我们去看看
业务外语范文对话3
1) A: I want you to look at this material .
A:我要你看看这材料
B: Is this from our last shipment ?
B:这是上次叫的货吗?
A: Yes ,it is .
A:是啊。
B: I can see why you are having some problems with it .
B:我明白为什么你用起来会有问题了。
2) A: I would suggest that you use this material instead of that .
A:我建议你改用这种替代那种。
B: But that costs more .
B:可是那样成本较高。
A: But you will get less waste from this .
A:但可以减少浪费。
B: We‘ll try it once .
B:那么就试一次看看吧。
3) A: Our manufacturing costs have gone up too much
A:我们的制造成本增加太多了。
B: You might try one of our cheaper components .
B:你试试这种较便宜的组件怎样?
A: Let‘s take a look at your price list again
A:我再看一次你们的价目表吧。
B: Sure . I‘ll bring it in next week .
B:好哇,我下个礼拜带过来。
4) A: This is the best material we have to offer .
A:这是本公司所供应的最好的原料。
B: Actually ,I don‘t think we need it to be this good .
B:说实在的,我并不认为我们用得着这么好的,
A: I can let you have this kind cheaper .
A:我可以算你便宜一点。
B: Let‘s do that .
B:那就这么说定吧?
5) A: How is the new material working out for you ?
A:新原料用得如何?
B: Fine .we‘re saving a lot of money with it .
B:不错,节省了不少的钱,
A: I‘m glad to hear that .
A:听你这么说真高兴
B: It was a good suggestion .thanks .
B:你建议得不错,谢谢。
6) A: How many would you like to order ?
A:您要订多少?
B: Is there a minimum order ?
B:有最低订购量的限制吗?
A: No ,we can ship in lots of any size .
A:没有,任何数量都可以出货。
B: We‘ll try one case of this .
B:那么,这种的就试一箱吧