台胞进出境办理的海关手续
可作原料废物的海关办理手续
报关员考试商品编码复习技巧
41 Mr. Smith, would you like to start things off?
史密斯先生,你要开始做事了吗?
42 We''ve gone over quite a lot. Shall we take a break?
我们已进行很久了,让我们休息一下好吗?
43 I don''t know about the rest of you, but I''d like a break.
我不知道你们是否要休息,但我想休息片刻。
44 Let''s stop here and continue in about 10 minutes.
我们暂停一下,10分钟后继续。
45 Well, I think it''s time we get back to business.
哦,我认为我们该回到正题上了。
46 Could all of you take your seats? We need to continue our meeting.
请你们各位就坐好吗?我们要继续开会了。
47 That''s all for today.
今天就到这儿了。
48 Let''s call it a day.
让我们今天就到此为止吧。
49 How about on Tuesday afternoon of next week? Is that okay with everyone?
下星期二下午怎样?各位没有意见吧?
50 I''m sorry. I can''t make it on Tuesday.
对不起,星期二我无法参加。
51 And so, I''d like to proceed to the next stage.
所以,我要进行下一阶段了。
52 Excuse me, I''d like to ask you a question.
对不起,我可以问个问题吗?
53 Excuse me, but may I ask a question?
对不起,我可以问个问题吗?
54 Forgive me for interrupting, but I have a question.
对不起我插个嘴,我有eD2桓鑫侍狻?
55 Before you go on, I have a question.
在你接着干之前,我有一个问题。
56 I''m sorry to interrupt, but I''d like you to xplain that a little more.
很抱歉,我插个嘴,我希望你多解释一些。
57 Sure, what did you want to know?
真的,你想知道什么呢?
58 Certainly. Ask whatever you like.
当然,你什么都可以问。
59 Do we really have the means to actually pull this off?
我们确实有办法把这事办成吗?
60 I''m sorry, but I didn''t understand your question. Could you please restate it?
对不起,你的问题我没有理解,请你再说一遍好吗?