台胞进出境办理的海关手续
可作原料废物的海关办理手续
报关员考试商品编码复习技巧
21 What''s your wholesale price on this item?
这种产品你们的批发价是多少呢?
22 How much of a volume discount are you prepared to offer?
总折扣你们准备提供多少?
23 That seems quite soon considering the nature of the product and shipping time.
考虑到产品的性质和运输时间那看来太快了。
24 Other buyers are satisfied with it, but we could delay it if you could pay 40 percent up front.
其他买主对这货物很满意,但如果你能先付40%货款,我们可以延迟交运。
25 Delivery costs will have to be borne by the manufacturer, I''m afraid.
运费恐怕要由制造厂商来承担。
26 If you can guarantee on-time delivery with a penalty for late delivery, we can accept your sales price.
如果你能保证用惩罚延误发货方式准时发货,你的销售价我们可以接受。
27 Whose responsibility are the shipment charges?
运费由谁来负责呢?
28 Who assumes shipment cost?
谁负担运费呢?
29 That would be the responsibility of the buyer. We are prepared, however, to provide all the document.tion costs.
那是属于买方的责任,我们仅承担提供所有文件的费用。
30 We would also want you to cover insurance and the cost of transporting the goods to the port.
我们也要贵方负责保险以及把货物运到港口的费用。
31 In that case, we might need to reopen the question of prices.
如果是那样,我们也许需要重新讨论价格。
32 When could we typically expect delivery?
我们希望常规的发货时间是什么时候呢?
33 What sort of guarantees are there against late delivery?
惩罚延迟发货有什么保证呢?
34 Please show us the shipping costs for several possible carries.
请告诉我们几种可能的运输方式的价格。
35 We''ll have to check these rates against those charged by other suppliers.
我们必须核查一下由其他供应商提供的费率。
36 Shall we start the meeting now?
我们现在开始开会好吗?
37 Thank you for attending today''s meeting.
谢谢你出席今天的会议。
38 The first thing on the agenda is the drop in sales.
在议程上第一件事就是销售额下降了。
39 The purpose of this meeting is to discuss possible solutions for the pending issues.
本次会议的目的就是要讨论对悬而未解的问题的可能解决办法。
40 Let''s look at the agenda and talk the first item.
让我们看一下议程讨论第一项。