读书人职业资格频道职业资格考试专业网站 http://www.reader8.com/exam/zige/ 索赔 Weve given your claim our careful consideration. 我们已经就你们提出的索赔做了仔细研究。 We filed a claim with (against)
读书人职业资格频道 职业资格考试专业网站 http://www.reader8.com/exam/zige/
索赔
We''ve given your claim our careful consideration. 我们已经就你们提出的索赔做了仔细研究。
We filed a claim with (against) you for the short weight. 关于短重问题,我们已经向你方提出索赔。 The Chinese representative and Mr. Bake discussed the claim. 中方代表与贝克先生商谈了索赔问题。 We have received your remittance in settlement of our claim. 我们已经收到你方解决我们索赔问题的汇款。
Claims for incorrect material must be made within 60 days after arrival of the goods. 有关不合格材料的索赔问题必须在货到后60天内予以解决。
We have already made a careful investigation of the case. 我们已经对这个索赔案件做了详细的调查研究。
I want to settle our claim on you for the 100 tons of bleached cotton waste, as per Sales Confirmation No. 1254E. 我们想处理一下关于销售确认书第1254E号100吨漂白废棉的索赔问题。
We are not in a position to entertain your claim. 我们不能接受你们提出的索赔要求。
But we regret our inability to accommodate your claim. 很抱歉我们不能接受你方索赔。
I''ll write to our home office to waive our claim immediately. 我立即写信给我们的总公司提出放弃索赔。 I''m afraid you should compensate us by 5% of the total amount of the contract. 贵公司要赔偿我方合同全部金额的百分之五。
We regret for the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you by $500. 我们对你方遭受的损失深表歉意,同意向你们赔偿500美圆。
I propose we compensate you by 3% of the total value plus inspection fee. 我想我们赔偿贵方百分之三的损失,另外加上商检费。
There are some different types of claims. 索赔有几种不同的类型。
This is a claim on quality. 这是质量索赔。
This is a claim on short weight. 这是短重索赔。
This is a claim on delayed shipment. 这是延期装运索赔。
Packing damage or short loading causes claim on short weight. 短重索赔是由包装破损或装运短重引起的。
Claim on delayed shipment is that sellers fail to make the delivery according to time schedule. 延期索赔是对卖方没有按时装运货物而提出的索赔。
Claim on quality originates from inferior quality of goods or quality changes. 品质(质量)索赔是在货物质量低劣或是质量改变的条件下发生的。
其他
May I have an idea of your prices?
可以了解一下你们的价格吗? Can you give me an indication of price?
你能给我一个估价吗?Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
请告知你们有关商品的最低价。If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘? We’d rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
我们希望你们报离岸价格。
Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Humburg for the chairs?
请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。
Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers? 为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?
We’d like to know what you could offer as well as your sales conditions.
我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你们通常要多久才能交货?
Could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交货吗?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose?
能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?
Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
你能否告知我们最早船期吗?
Do you take special orders?
你们接受特殊订货吗?来源:读书人-国际商务师考试