1. 通知
本厂已迁移到上述地址,特此通知。 I inform you that I have now removed my factory to the above address.
我方已在本市开设贸易与总代理店,特此通知。同时,恳请订购。 Having established ourselves in this city,as merchants and general agents, we take the liberty of acquainting you of it, and solicit the preference of your order.
本公司于5月1日将改为股份有限公司,特此奉告。 We are pleased to inform you that our business will be turned into a limited company on the 1st May.
本公司股东年会,将于3月1日在银行家俱乐部召开,特此函告。 Notice is hereby given that the annual general meeting of the shareholders of our company will be held at the Bankers' Club on Mar. 1.
今天我们已付给R.S.先生120美元,特此告知。By this we inform you that we have today paid Mr. R.S. $120.
通过这些渠道,他们会发来甚多订单,特此函告。Through these lines, we intimate you that they may send you considerable orders.
2. 回信
公司断定我们所提供的货色优良,价格公道,感谢贵公司给我们一个机会,使我们的要求得以实现。 We are certain that we are offering a sound article at popular price, and we should appreciate an opportunity to substantiate our claims.
贵公司5月6日函悉,本公司无法承购贵公司开价的商品。此复。 In answer to your favour of the 6th May, we inform you that we are unable to take the goods offered by you.
关于贵公司所询麦麸一事,现可提供该货20吨。 In answer to your inquiry for bran, we offer you 20 tons of the same.
贵函收悉,此地商场仍保持平静。 Answering to your letter, we state that the market remains quiet.
至今未复5月8日贵函,甚感歉疚,还望原谅。 Kindly excuse our not replying to your favour of the 8th May unitl today.
本月8日贵函敬悉。*先生是位诚实可靠的人,特此告知。 In response to your letter of the 8th inst, I am pleased to say that Mr. * is a man of trustworthy character.
关于所询H.先生的情况,谨此高兴地告知,他是一位足以信赖的人。 In response to your inquiry respecting Mr. H., we have pleasure in stating that he is a thoroughly reliable man.
关于S.公司的情况,我们特此欣然函复。 We are glad to answer your inquiry concerning S. & Company.
关于J.先生的情况,谨此高兴地告知,我们认为他是绝对可以信赖的人。 Answering to your inquiry respecting Mr. J., we are pleased to say that we found him absolutely reliable.
17日贵函关于结帐一事,谨此告知,我们将很快寄去支票。 Replying to your letter of the 17th respecting the account, I will send you a cheque shortly.
3. 收讫
您昨日来信已收悉,谨于此按您所约定的条件。接受此项任务。 I acknowledge receipt of your letter of yesterday, and gratefully accept the appointment on the terms you mention.
6月1日贵函敬悉。 We are pleased to acknowledge receipt of your favour of the 1st June.
本月5日来函敬悉。 We acknowledge receipt of your letter of the 5th inst.
本商品将于12月最后一班轮船付运,货到时请惠于告知。 Kindly acknowledge receipt, and have the goods sent by the last steamer in December. 21edu.com
我们如期收到您5月15日的信,信中所谈事宜尽悉。谢谢。 We duly received your favour of the 15th May, contents of which we note with thanks.
6月6日来函收悉,我们无法交运该货,甚感遗撼。 We are in possession o fyour favour of the 6th June, and regret having to inform you that it is impossible for us to deliver the goods.
7月15日寄来的货物发票收悉。 We are in possession of your invoice of the 15th July.
7月7日的贵函收悉,感谢您订购下列货物: ... Your favour of the 7th July is at hand, and thank you for your order for: ...
7月10日来函敬悉。 Your favour of the 10th July came duly to hand.
您昨天的信和所附来的100美元的支票均已收悉。Your favour of yesterday covering a chequie of $100 is duly to hand.
昨天贵函已收悉。Your favour of yesterday is duly received. 21edu.com
我们已收到您昨日写的信。 We have received your letter of yesterday.
我们如期收到您昨日发来的信。 We duly received your letter of yesterday.
我们于5月1日收到您4月3日的信。 We received on the 1st May your valued favour dated 3th April.
我们如期收到您5月27日函和附来的150美元的汇票。 We duly received your favour of the 27th May, with a draft for $150.
2月6日来函收悉。 We have received your letter dated 6th February.
您6月5日的来函收悉,多谢。 We have to own with thanks the receipt of your favour of 6th June.
3COME考试频道|http://www.reader8.com/exam/祝您成功!