1 He is on the phone.
他正在通话。
2 This telephone line is interrupted.
电话不通。
3The wire has got crossed.
电话串线了。
4 Who is speaking?
请问是谁打来的?
5 Sorry kept you waiting so long. You are on .
抱歉让你久等了,接通了。
6The line is busy.
占线。
7 No answer.
没有人接电话。
8 I'm afraid you have the wrong number.
恐怕你打错号码了。
9 I'll calling 265-5822.
打265-5822。
10 Please ring off.
请挂电话。
11 I'll call you back.
12 Let me talk to her over the phone.
13 Would you call Miss Shen to the telephone?
14 Sorry, She is out. Shall I take a message?
15 I'm going to put on to her.
我会请她回电话。
16 The voice is not distinct.
声音不清楚。
17 Give me a ring at my office.
打电话到我办公室。
18 I'd like to make an overseas call to Taibei, Taiwan by collect call.
我要打对方付费的电话到台湾的台北。
19 Can I fix an overseas call to London by person-to-person call?
我要打到伦敦的叫人电话好吗?
20 What is your part's name?
对方的姓名是什么?
21 How do you spell your last name?
你的姓是怎样拼写的?
22 Pound Sterling please.
请换成英镑吧。
23 Well, er, in your case, I see no reason why not. What's your proposition?
这个,呃,我看可以。您想透支多少?
24 Is there any interest on this money?
这笔透支要利息吗?
25 Yes, sir. Your account was overdrawn 15 dollars on the 12th of this month.
是的,先生。本月12日这一天您的帐户上透支了15美元。
26 According to the regulations, sir, you'll have to reimburse the bank for the amount paid.
根据规定,先生,您应该补偿银行付的那笔款了。
27 I want to buy some traveler's checks.
我想买些旅行支票。
28 I have been told you have just changed the interest rate on savings accounts. Is that true?
听说你们储蓄率刚调过,是真的吗?
29 Have you got your chequebook with you?
您支票本带来了没有?
30 The amount you want to transfer.
您要转帐的金额。
31 The cheque will be cleared in about three days.
大概在3天后,支票就可以兑现了。
32 I see. I'll go and check.
噢,原来是这样,那我再去查查看。
33 Hello, may I change some money with my Master card?
我能否用万事达卡来兑换些钱吗?
34 Yes, you can. Would you please show me your card?
可以,让我看看您的卡。
35 Here are you Chinese Yuan for $ 1000. And your passport and exchange
memo.
这是您1000美元所换的人民币。给您护照和兑换清单。
36 How much would you like to remit?
您想汇多少钱?
37 I suppose you want to send U.S. Dollars.
我想您是汇美元吧?
38 May I ask the reason for your remittance?
可以请问汇款的原因吗?
39 Do you want to remit the money by airmail or by cable, sir?
您想要航空信还是电汇,先生?
40 So you can take M/T, and they will take a longer time to reach New York Bank.
那么你要采用信汇,只是信汇汇款到纽约银行用的时间较长。
41 Would you care to take a seat while I make out a receipt?
请坐一会儿好吗?我给您开个收据。
42 I'll take M/T.
那我就用信汇吧。
43 For £300 to London, the commission is 3, please.
汇款300英镑到伦
敦,费用为3英镑。
44 Excuse me, but do you handle remittance checks here?
打扰了,你们办理汇款支票吗?
45 To whom is the check payable, madam?
请问支票受款人是谁,夫人?
46 Yes, I have got the license from the Bank of China. Here you are.
是的,我已得到中国银行的许可。请过目。
47 Would you please tell me your phone number so that we'll ring you up as soon as the remittance arrives?
您能否把电话号码告诉我,以便汇款一到就给您打电话?
48 Yes, your money has arrived.
噢,您的汇款已经到了。
49 Very well, sir. Please fill out this remittance slip.
好的,先生。请填写这张汇款通知书。
50 How much do you charge for sending a cable transfer to London?
发一张到伦敦的电汇,要收费多少?