51 How much do you want to change?
您想兑换多少?
52 Would you please tell me the exchange rate for pound sterling into RMB?
请你告诉我英镑兑换人民币的汇率是多少,好吗?
53 Here you are, please check.
给你,请查一下。
54 I want to change some British sterling into Renminbi.
我想把一些英镑换成人民币。
55 Are you going to use cash or traveler's cheques?
您是用现钞换呢,还是用旅行支票换?
56 So five hundred dollars will be 4, 350 RMB Yuan.
500美元可兑换人民币4350元。
57 But you have to pay 5% commission on this money exchange.
但兑换这笔外币,您得另外付5%的手续费。
58 I beg your pardon.
请原谅。
59 We would like to ask you to come here for an interview.
我们想约你来参加面试。
60 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?
也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?
61 Let me tell you about our product.
关于产品一事让我向你说明。
62 This is our most recently developed product.
这是我们最近开发的产品。
63 We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.
我们想推鑫颐切碌募彝ソ】导嗖馄鳌?/P>
64 That sounds like the product we had in mind.
那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。
65 I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.
我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。
66 I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.
我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。
67 I strongly recommend this product.
我强力推荐这种产品。
68 If I were you, I'd choose this product.
如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。
69 We've already had a big demand for this product.
这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。
70 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.
这种产品在国外很畅销。
71 Our product is competitive in the international market.
我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。
72 Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.
让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。
73 Good. That's just what we want to hear.
很好,那正是我们想要听的。
74 The distinction of our product is its lightweight.
我们产品的特点就是它很轻。
75 Our product is lower priced than the competition.
我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。
76 Our service has been very well-received by our customers so far.
到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。
77 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.
这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。
78 Could we see the specifications for the X200?
我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?
79 Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to see.
当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。
80 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?
81 We have that right here in this report.
在这份报告书内就有。
82 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?
83 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。
84 How soon can you have your product ready?
你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?
85 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.
我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。
86 You haven't sold your product in our country so far, have you?
到目前为止,你们的产品尚未在我们国家销售,是吗?
87 We've only sold our product at trade fairs, not in an on-going sales campaign.
我们的产品只在商展时展售,而没有办促销活动。
88 You've already quoted a price of $ 800 per 1,000. Is there a discount for larger orders?
你报的价是每1000个要美金800元,如大量订购有折扣吗?
89 Yes, there is. We can give a 5% discount for orders over 5,000 units.
是的,有折扣,超过5000个我们可给5%的折扣。
90Our guarantee covers maintenance for both parts and labor.
我们的保证是包括更换零件和免费保养。
91 Tell us about your post-purchase servicing.
告诉我们有关你们售后服务的情况。
92 We use service centers at major stores. They ship goods back to our national service center for repairs.
我们采用大店服务中心,他们可把产品运送到我们的国内服务中心维修。
93 We have a toll-free number for customers to call.
我们对顾客提供免费服务电话。
94 We can offer a discount in progressive stages according to the size of the order.
根据订购数量的大小,我们可提供累进的折扣。
95 We really can't discount the price more than six percent.
我们真的无法提供超过6%的折扣。
96 A discount of six percent is all that I'm authorized to offer you.
6%的折扣是我权限内所能给你的。
97 What sort of guarantee do you offer on your product?
你们提供什么样的产品保证呢?
98 A standard one. Replacement during the first year if all rules for proper use have been followed.
有一个原则,如果在一年内符合各种使用规定,就可更换。
99 We offer a life-time guarantee.
我们提供永久保证。
100 We have an extended warranty available at extra cost.
对于额外价钱我们有较长的保证期限。
3COME考试频道|http://www.reader8.com/exam/与你一起努力!