161. Please release that pleasant peasant teaser who brings us plenty of pleasure.
请释放那个带给我们巨大快乐的友好的农民逗趣者。
162. In the canal, the Canadian analyzed the bananas.
在运河里,那个加拿大人化验了香蕉。
163. I pointed out the joint on the coin at the disappointing appointment.
在令人失望的约会上,我指出了硬币上的接头。
164. His parents apparently stare at the transparent cigarettes.
他父母显然凝视着透明香烟。
165. The careful man is scarcely scared by the scarce parcel.
细心男子勉强被罕见的包裹吓了一下。
166. I'm rarely aware that the square area is bare.
我很少觉察到那个正方形区域是光秃秃的。
167. “Beware the software in the warehouse during the warfare,” hare said glaring at me.
兔子怒视着我说:“战争期间当心仓库里的软件。”
168. I daren't declare that the shares are my spare fare and welfare on the farewell party.
在告别会上,我不敢宣称这些股票是我的备用车费和福利。
169. The external and internal interference interrupts my interpretation at short intervals.
内部和外部干涉以很短的间隔打扰我翻译。
170. The form of the former formula is formally formulated.
前一个分子式的形式得到正式表述。