1. I will send you some brochures, if you are interested. 如果您有兴趣的话,我可以寄给您一些介绍产品的小册子。
2. Can you suggest an alternative﹖能否告知您其他方便时间?
3. As an alternative, I wish to propose May 3rd. 另一个方便时间是5月3日。
4. If you are interested, we may consider selecting you as our partner. 如果贵公司感兴趣,我们可以考虑选择你们作为我们的合作伙伴。
5. I see. But aren't these prices for your domestic customers﹖我明白了。但是这些价格是提供给国内顾客的吗?
6.Yes, we take note of your comment. Prices depend also on volume. How much quantity do you forecast to sell in the first year﹖好的,我们会注意这一点。价格也会因数量而有所不同,贵公司预计在第一年销售多少数量呢?
7.Then, let us develop together a marketing plan with yearly forecasts of volume with pricing. 那么,让我们依年度数量预测来共同拟订一个市场销售计划。
Inability to Supply 无力供应
1)We very much regret that we are unable to supply what you require just now. 我方无法提供你方现在所需货物,甚歉!
2)While we appreciate what you stated in your letter of..., we regret that it is impossible for us to supply... for the time being. 谢谢你方...月...日来函中所述,很抱歉,现在无法向你方提供...。
3)We regret that we are unable to supply you with the small quantity you require. 我方歉难供应你方所要求的小批数量。
4)We have taken due note of your requirements for... but regret being unable to supply at present. We will certainly fax you an offer as soon as there is stock available. 我方已记下你方对....的要求,目前歉难供货。一有现货可供,我方将立即电告发盘。