(5)
A: We can offer a 10% discount for orders over 10000 pieces.
订购一万个以上,我们可以打九折。
B: I'm not sure we can use that many.
我怕我们用不了那么多。
A: It would represent quite a savings.
这省下的可是一笔不少的钱哩。
B: Ok, I'll see what I can do.
好吧,我考虑考虑吧。
(6)
A: Why are there three prices quoted for this part?
这种零件为什么有三种不同的报价?
B: They represent the prices for different quantities.
不同的质量,价钱不同。
A: I see.
原来如此。
B: The more you order, the more you will save.
订购愈多,折扣愈多。
(7)
A: Is this your standard price?
这是你们的标准价吗?
B: Yes, it is.
是的。
A: It seems too high to me.
好像贵了一点。
B: We can negotiate the unit price for large orders.
如果大量订购,单价可以再谈。
(8)
A: I'm calling about the mistake on our last invoice.
我打电话来,是因为上回的发票有错。
B: What was it?
怎么啦?
A: We should have been given the large quantity price.
你应该开大宗折扣价才是。
B: Yes, that is absolutely right.
啊,对的,是应该这样。
(9)
A: Doesn't the quantity discount apply on this order?
这次下的单子没有大宗折扣吗?
B: No, I'm sorry, but it doesn't.
抱歉,没有。
A: Why not?
为什么没有?
B: Because these items are from different shipments.
因为这几项品目不属同一批货。