Meeting at the Airport
在机场
Key Sentences 重点句子
Excuse me , but are you Mr.Black from the International Trading Corporation ?
请问,你是国际贸易公司的布莱克先生吗?
Allow me to introduce myself.
请允许我自我介绍一下。
I’m here to meet you.
我是来这儿接你的
Did you have a nice flight ?
旅途愉快吗?
We have a car over there to take you to your hotel.
我们有车停在那边送你们去宾馆
Dialogue 对话
A:Excuse me ,but are you Mr .Black from the International Trading Corp ?
请问,你是国际贸易公司的布莱克先生吗?
B:Yes, I’m John Black.
是的,我是约翰。布莱克。
A:Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Lin Fang. I’m from the United Textile Corporation . I’m here to meet you .
请允许我自我介绍一下。我是联合纺织品公司的林芳旬来这儿接你的。
B:Glad to finally meet you . I have the feeling that we have known each other for a long time.
很高兴认识你,我觉得好像我们认识很久了
A:Of course .We have talked to each other so many times over telephone .Did you have a nice flight, Mr.Black ?
当然了,我们在电话里已经交谈过好多次了,旅途愉快吗,布莱克先生?
B:Yes .the flight was smooth. The service was good . too.
是的,旅途很愉快,机上服务也很好。
A:I’m glad to hear hear that! Do you have all you luggage here ?
我很高兴听您这么说,你的行李都在这儿吗?
B:Yes ,it’s all here.
是的,都在这儿。
A:We have a car over there to take you to your hotel.
我们有车停在那边送你去宾馆。
B: That’s fine.
太好了。
A:Let me help you with that suitcase.
让我来帮你提那只箱子。
B:Thanks a lot.
谢谢
A:Shall we go ,then ?
我们可以走了吗?
B:Yes ,thank you for all your trouble.
好的,谢谢,给你添麻烦了。
A:No trouble at all. This way ,please.
一点也不费事,请走这边。