41 What''s your wholesale price on this item?
这种产品你们的批发价是多少呢?
42 How much of a volume discount are you prepared to offer?
总折扣你们准备提供多少?
43 That seems quite soon considering the nature of the product and shipping time。
考虑到产品的性质和运输时间那看来太快了。
44 Other buyers are satisfied with it, but we could delay it if you could pay 40 percent up front。
其他买主对这货物很满意,但如果你能先付40%货款,我们可以延迟交运。
45 Delivery costs will have to be borne by the manufacturer, I''m afraid。
运费恐怕要由制造厂商来承担。
46 If you can guarantee on-time delivery with a penalty for late delivery, we can accept your sales price。
如果你能保证用惩罚延误发货方式准时发货,你的销售价我们可以接受。
47 Whose responsibility are the shipment charges?
运费由谁来负责呢?
48 Who assumes shipment cost?
谁负担运费呢?
49 That would be the responsibility of the buyer. We are prepared, however, to provide all the document.tion costs。
那是属于买方的责任,我们仅承担提供所有文件的费用。
50 We would also want you to cover insurance and the cost of transporting the goods to the port。
我们也要贵方负责保险以及把货物运到港口的费用。