台胞进出境办理的海关手续
可作原料废物的海关办理手续
报关员考试商品编码复习技巧
21 You may rest assured that the shipment will be duly delivered.
你们尽可放心,我们会按时交货的。
22 We must have your LC at least one month before the time of shipment.
我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。
23 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.
合同将我们达成协议的内容基本上都写上了。
24 I hope no questions about the terms.
我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。
25 I''m glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。
26 I hope this will lead to further business between us.
我希望这次交易使我们之间的贸易进一椒⒄埂?/P>
27 We''ll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.
我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。
28 I am ready to sign the agreement.
我已经准备好了签合同。
29 I''m sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.
我知道你们要的是原件,不是传真件。
30 So I will receive and sign it overnight.
那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。
31 We''ll still be able to meet the deadline.
我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。
32 I will keep you posted.
我会与你保持联络。
33 What is your hurry?
什么事让您这么着急呢?
34 I''m sorry to burst in on you like this, but I''m really upset.
我很抱歉突然找您,但我真的很心烦。
35 What on earth has happened to trouble you so?
到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?
36 I''m afraid I have bad news for you.
恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。
37 The woolen sweaters you delivered do not match the sample we provided.
你们交货的羊毛衫和我厂提供的样品不一致。
38 You agreed that we could make a little change in design if necessary.
可你们曾经答应这,如有必要,图案可以稍作改动。
39 Our clients are very critical on quality.
我们的客户对商品的质量是很挑剔的。
40 What do you want us to do?
您看怎么办好?