台胞进出境办理的海关手续
可作原料废物的海关办理手续
报关员考试商品编码复习技巧
81 I''ve been part of this project since its beginning.
从一开始我就参与这个计划。
82 I''m Clifton, and I''ve been associated with this project since the beginning.
我叫克里夫敦,从一开始我就参与了这项计划。
83 Please look at the data of this first chart.
请看第一幅图表的数据。
84 The data confirm that this product is safe and effective.
数据证实此种产品安全有效。
85 As you can see in this photo, we''ve retained the same style which was so popular in this old model.
正如你在这张图片上所看到的,同风格的这种旧型产品非常流行,我们保留了它。
86 Now, we''re doing something new making skin strong enough that it doesn''t wrinkle, become dry, or develop blemishes.
现在我们正在做一些改进,使皮质变得坚韧而不致有皱纹,变干或产生磨损。
87 The X2500 has the unique feature of providing better data flow with less input time.
这种X2500型的特点就是减少输入时间,使资料更为顺畅。
88 Compared to the previous model, our new model is less expensive and easier to use.
与旧型机比较我们的新型价格便宜且更容易操作。
89 It''s available in a variety of sizes at convenience stores and department stores as well.
有各种大小型号,在便利商店和百货公司均有。
90 This is a revolutionary new product.
这是一种革命性的新产品。
91 The X2500 will change your work in the office.
X2500将会改变你在办公室的工作。
92 We now have five different models to choose from.
我们现在有五种不同的型号供你选择。
93 Now, ladies and gentlemen, I''d be happy to answer any questions that you might have.
各位女士各位先生,现在你们有任何问题我都乐意答复。
94 Are there any questions?
还有什么问题吗?
95 Do you have any questions at this point?
就这一点你们还有什么问题吗?
96 If you have no questions, may I go on to the next stage?
如果你们没有问题了,我可以进行下一阶段吗?
97 Now, I''d be happy to answer your questions.
现在,我乐意答复你们的问题。
98 I''d like to allow anyone to ask whatever questions they may have.
我乐意接受任何人提出的任何问题。
99 Your question is how we developed our product?
你的问题是我们是如何发展我们的产品?
100 For those of you that didn''t hear it, the question was how soon we could expect the product to be on sale.
你们并未听说过,问题是产品多快能上市。