一、英汉对照报关常用单词、词组
1.invoice 发票
2.invoice no. 发票编号
3.port of shipment 起运地
4.port of destination 目的地,到达地
5.date of shipment 装船日期,出运口岸
6.marks & no. 唛头
7.commodity code 商品编码
8.description 品名
9.quantity 数量
10.price 价格
11.unit price 单价
12.total amount 总价
二、英汉对照报关常用语句
1.Excuse me, are you Mr. Brown from Paris?
请问,您是从巴黎来的布朗先生吗?
2.I work in the China National Machinery Import and Export Corporation.
我在中国机械进出口总公司工作。
3.I have been assigned to negotiate business with you.
公司委派我和你们具体洽谈业务。
4.I’m the manager of the China Textiles Import and Export Corporation.
我是中国纺织品进出口总公司的经理。
5.You may take a rest today and we’ll talk about our business tomorrow.
今天您先休息休息,业务的事明天再谈。
6.If there is an opportunity, we’d like to see your manager.
如果有机会,我们想见一见你们总经理。
7.Our manager would like to invite you to dinner this evening at the Beijing Roast Duck Restaurant.
今晚我们经理想请你们去北京烤鸭店吃饭。
8.Our company mainly deals in Chinese arts and crafts.
我们公司主要经营工艺品。
9.You can talk the business over Mr. Wang who is in charge of this line.
具体业务您可以和主管这项业务的王先生洽谈。
10.Let’s hope for good cooperation between us.
希望我们能很好的合作。
11.I wish you all brisk business and continued development in our business dealing!
祝大家生意兴隆,买卖越做越好!
12.We insist on the principle of equality and mutual benefits, as well as exchange of needed goods.