I hope to conclude some business with you
我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
This is our common desire
这是我们共同的愿望
I’ve read about it, but I’d like to know more about it.
我已经知道了一点儿,但我还多了解一些。
Dialogue 对话‘
A:Welcome to our company ,Mr.Johnson.My name is Yan Hua, the secreatary of Mr.Wang.
欢迎您到我们公司来,约翰逊先生,我是王先生的秘书,严华。
B:Thank you.
谢谢。
A:Would you like to have a cup of tea or coffee ?
您是来杯茶呢,还是来杯咖啡?
B:Thanks, I like Chinese tea or coffee ?
谢谢,我很喜欢中国茶
A:I’m glad you like it , By the way ,is this your first visit to China ,Mr.Johnson ?
很高兴你喜欢,顺便问一下,约翰逊先生,这是您第一次来中国吧?
B:Yes,and as a representative of IBM ,I hope to conclude some business with you .
是的,作为IBM公司的代表,我希望能与贵公司达成一些交易。
A:We also hope to expand our business with you.
我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易中往来
B:This is our common desire
这是我们共同的愿望
A:I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策
B:Yes,I’ve read about it , but I’d like to know more about it .
我已经知道了一点,但我还多了解一些
A:We’d be happy to explain it to you tonight.
我们很乐意今晚向你解释一下
B:Sure
好的