麻烦请给我你的护照。May I see your passport, please?
这是我的护照。Here is my passport / Here it is.
旅行的目的为何?What's the purpose of your visit?
观光(公务)。Sightseeing(Business).
预计在美国停留多久?How long will you be staying in the United States?
5天。5 days.
预计停留约10天。I plan to stay for about 10 days.
我只是过境而已。I'm just passing through.
今晚即动身前往日内瓦。I am leaving for Geneva tonight.
将在那儿住宿?Where are you staying?
我将住在波士顿饭店。I will stay at Boston Hotel.
是否有台湾回程机票?Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?
有的,这就是回程机票。Yes, here it is.
随身携带多少现金?How much money do you have with you?
大约800元。I have 800 dollars.
祝你玩得愉快。Good. Have a nice day.
谢谢。Thank you.
出国旅行最令人气结的事,莫过於行李遗失。一旦发生这样不幸的事,多数人的第一反应是心急如焚,在这样状况下,还要用英语向当地人员请求协助,著实是件困难的事。本篇将提供在遗失行李的意外状况下,旅客如何用简单而清楚的英语,向工作人员描述本身行李特色,提供足够资料,以便掌握时间找回失物。
我在何处可取得行李?Where can I get my baggage?
我找不到我的行李。I can't find my baggage.
这是我的行李票。Here is my claim tag.
是否可麻烦紧急查询?Could you please check it urgently?
你总共遗失了几件行李?How many pieces of baggage have you lost?
请描述你的行李。Can you describe your baggage?
它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。
It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray.
它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。
It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It's dark blue.
它是一个茶色小旅行袋。
It's a small ovemight bag. It's light brown.
我们正在调查,请稍等一下。
Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.
我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。
We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.
请和我到办公室。
Would you come with me to the office?
多快可找到?How soon will I find out?
一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.
若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助我?
How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today?
我想要购买过夜所需的用品。
I'd like to purchase what I need for the night.
为了使旅客在踏入异国的第一步便能充份掌握旅途中所需的资讯,大部份国际机场皆设有TOURIST INFORMATION,举凡住宿、交通或是该到何处玩,此中心皆能提供旅客最专业的服务。假使事先未能预定好住宿饭店,也可在到达後,向旅游谘询中心索取饭店资料,并立刻打电话询问住房状况,以免徒增提著大包小包在市区中寻找住宿饭店的不便。
旅游谘询中心在那里?Where is the tourist information?
是否有机场巴士可到市区?Is there an airport bus to the city?
巴士站牌(计程车招呼站)在那里?Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?
我在何处可搭乘希尔顿饭店的接泊巴士?
Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel?
我要如何才能到达希尔顿饭店?How can I get to Hilton Hotel?
这儿有饭店目录吗?Do you have a hotel list?
是否可提供我一份青年旅馆的目录?Can I have a youth hostel list?
是否可给我一份城市地图?May I have a city map?
我是否可在此预订饭店(租车)?Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here?
是否可建议一间较为廉价的旅馆?
Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?
是否有每晚花费在50美元以下的饭店?
Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?
是否可建议一家位於市中心的旅馆?
Could you recommend a hotel in the city center?
我想要住在靠近车站(海滩)的饭店。
I'd like to stay at a hotel near the station (beach).
每晚费用为多少?How much is it per night?
费用是否包含税与服务费?Does it include tax and service charge?
早餐是否已包含於费用内?Is breakast included?
若停留数日是否有任何折扣?
Is there a discount for staying several days?
我想要停留两晚。I'd like to stay for two nights.
虽然现在许多航空公司已取消72小时前需确认机位的手续,然而,以防万一,最好仍在回程或前往下一段旅程前打电话确认机位无误。若机位预订有问题,最好马上重新订位,以免延误行程。
联合航空,您好。Hello. This is United Airlines.
请说您的大名与班机号码?What's your name and flight number?
行程是那一天?6月10日。When is it? June 10th.
我找不到您的大名。真的?I can't find your name. Really?
我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的名字。
I still can't find your name on the reservation list.
一个经济舱座位,对吗?One economy class seat, is that right?
谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?
Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?
你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。
You must check-in at least one hour before.
抱歉,这班飞机已客满。Sorry, this flight is full.
下一班飞往洛杉机的班机何时起飞?
When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?
太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间?That will be fine. What's the flight number and departure time?
我想要再确认班机。I'd like to reconfirm my flight.
我的名字是杰瑞·陈,班机号码是飞往洛杉机的联合航空003班机。
My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number is UA 003 for Los Angeles.
我想要确认班机时间没有改变。
I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.
请再告诉我一次您的大名?May I have your name again?
别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供新的订位者。
Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem.
没问题,您已完成订位。Now you have been booked.
起飞前2小时。Two hours before departure time.